Chris Wallace's top 14?

Wallace said in his chat today that the draft is 14 players deep. We know
12: Martin, Swift, Fizer, Przybilla, Mihm, Miles, D. Johnson, Miller,
Tsakalidis, Moiso, Alexander, Crawford. At least, I think that would be the
consensus.

I found it interesting that he said 14. Who are the other two? If I had to
guess, especially when reading Wallace's repeated statements that the draft
is about "upside" and not immediate impact, I'd say the other high schooler,
Deshawn Stevenson. Maybe OO, Quentin Richardson or Erick Barkley, but it's
just hard to say. Most of these mock drafts have a consensus on the first
11-12 players, but after that it's a crap shoot.

Interesting. Who knows, it also may indicate a willingness to trade down a
spot or two, or to trade a future pick for another in the top 14 this year.

Mark