Re: Pitino on Mark Jackson

    I also thought this article was fascinating, including the parts about
Pippen and also Rodman, where Jerry West reportedly looked over at Red Auerbach
and mouthed out "Who IS this guy?"

    You should check out these articles. I didn't realize that Pippen was one of
12 kids and basically began as a "water boy" for his NAIA junior varsity team.
Or that Rodman finished high school at 6-1 without ever having played highshool
basketball and went on to work as a night janitor before enrolling in community
college. Both were eventually invited on a lark to the Portsmouth tournament and
the rest is history.

    The article in question is at:

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/draft/2000/stories/feature_topsleepersever.sml
Sneaking in