Re: 11 verses 16

    This post reminds me of one reason why I still like sports.  I hate the
Lakers.  I plan to be bummed when they win this title. When the Celtics won,
I was in ecstasy.  But neither one lasts more than 36 hours.  If the Lakers
win tonight, I will be over it by Wednesday.  Is it a state of denial for me
to say that the world won't end if the Lakers win #17? (Probably.  What ticks
me off more is that they have arisen from the ashes in about 12 years, while
the Celtics are still wallowing in lotteryland after 15.  If I could find the
archives, I would re-post my post that we should trade all our draft picks
for Jerry West.)