Re: Iffy Celtic Trade Rumors

I would probably pull the trigger on either one of these deals, especially
since we get to keep our picks.  I'm not a big fan of Mason, put he would
give us the best passing forward tandem in the NBA with Walker.  I think it
would probably ruin what little chemistry this team has, however.  I like
the Portland deal better, but if we trade Pot, we'll need to take a chance
on drafting another center, as I think O'Neal is better suited at PF.  I'd
also rather see Bonzi or Greg Anthony than Augmon.

Dwain Williams