Re: Iffy Celtic Trade Rumors

Those sound pretty iffy indeed. The first would be a slam-dunk for the
Celts. Mason is just what the doctor ordered for this team. But why would
the Hornets do it? If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

The second one, I'm less sure about. I'd still like to land Jermaine O'Neal,
and I'm not at all opposed to trading away Vitaly, but I wouldn't do this
without having another center on the roster. O'Neal is best suited for power
forward, although he can play center. I guess if both trades happen, giving
you a frontcourt rotation of O'Neal, Mason, Miller and Toine, that would be
fine. In fact, that would be quite an improvement. Then again, dumping
Batgirl is addition by subtraction in my book.

I can't believe I'm wasting this much energy on these seemingly baseless
rumors. I'm really, really desperate for some Celtics news.

Mark