Re: European Centers??? forget it...

Good points Jaime. I recall reading that Tsak isn't nearly as active a
shotblocker as you'd expect from someone his size and level of competition. A
lot of it depends on his actual age. If he is actually 23 as reported (Antoine's
age) and averaging well under double figure points (not to mention rebounds)
then I simply don't see what the big deal is. There are just as many 7 foot
career benchwarmers in the NBA as there are Robinson's and Mutombo's, so he's
hardly a "can't miss prospect" just because he's 7-2.  But I do trust Wallace to
scout and evaluate him well (at least 100 times better than I could by
web-surfing basketball rumor sites). I hope we make the right pick at #11
because in many ways it is a critical draft for the Celtics.

--------