Re: Wanna talk finals?

I can't understand how the Pacer's won a game. They are so outclassed in
talent it's unreal. The Pacer's miss Mullin more than anything. If this
Laker team stays together, no one is going to challenge them for years to
come. Larry did his thing and got the Pacer's to the dance, now I hope they
can leave gracefully. I always watch these games with the sound off except
for the occasional play where some insight is needed. Watching the Pacer's
the best in the East, shows we have a long way to go, but I think If Rikky
makes some moves, we can improve dramatically to the playoffs.

Back to the Golf Course
Dan