Re: Attention GM wannabes

> 1) an end of contract veterans that could fit another team's 2001 cap-clearing
> strategy like a Dana Barros. For example, I think Dana can fit into the Orlando
> playbook that's run for their starter, Darrell Armstrong.

Great post Joe, I'd just like to signal out your mention of Dana Barros. Joe's
absolutely right in what he said about Dana and others, but, I see Dana Barros also
being a possible trade target for the Celtics to acquire a second pick after #11,
say #12 (Detroit) thru to #24 (Utah).

A playoff team requiring a solid backup point guard and would rather he be an
experienced veteran instead of a point guard may decide that Dana is exactly what
they need. A potential trade may infact be with the Milwaukee Bucks who like to have
a shooter at the point backing up Cassell.