trading up/down

I think if the Celts could somehow get into the top five, they would
be looking at Mihm, Swift (their #1 pick, I think), or Darius Miles.
Pryzbilla is a real project by the look of him.  I don't see him making
much more impact than say Ernest Brown or "OO."  I can't remember
a draft when there were so many equal possibilities at our spot.  I really
think we should trade somebody or some money to the Hornets for the
19th pick if we can; I would like to gamble on one of these guys, and then
get a rock solid contributor with the lower pick.  Right now it looks like
The more I think about it the more our capped-out celtics need draft picks.
I hear Milwaukee is looking to move theirs as well.  That way we could take
DerMarr Johnson or Quentin Richardson if they fell to us, and then snag an
OO or Brown.  The worst case scenario in my mind is

8 Cleveland takes Tsakildis
9. Houston takes Johnson
10. Orlando takes Alexander

that still leaves us with our choice of Brown, Richardson, OO, Cleaves,
MoPete, Erick Barkley, and Etan Thomas.  All of these guys can contribute;
we should try to acquire one in addition to our pick.

Of course, Tsakidis might drop out of the picture if his contract can't be
cleared
up, but I'm sure there's soft money enough in an NBA franchise to shmear the

team in europe into letting him go.