VH for Walker -- Holley is lazy

Maybe I misunderstand the way BYC works, but I don't see
how Walker and Van Horn can ever be the principals in a
trade, no matter what else was involved.  We can only take
back three quarters of Antoine's salary, or about 7 million;
they can only take half of Van Horn's salary, or about 4.5 million.
Antoine and Van Horn each make about ten million; how is that
ever going to work, when both teams are over the cap?  And there
are other wrinkles too.  it seems pretty lazy of Michael Holley to repeat
this gossip without even thinking it through.

Killian <killian@prodigy.net> wrote in message

> Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > If you can get the 1st pick and Van Horn for Walker and other
> > considerations, then quickly adios Toine. But it's going to have
> > to be some hefty other considerations, both in terms of contracts
> > (see BSG's comments on the difference in Walker and Van Horn's
> > BYC) and talent. As long as it doesn't involve Pierce and Walker,
> > who cares what they trade....
> > Ray
>
> Hey Ray, Do you think a Walker, #11 this year, and Denver's pick next year
> for Van Horn and the #1 would work?
>
> And would you do it?
>
> If that went down, the Celtics could even trade down to the 2 or 3 and get
> good player and another pick or player. Remember when Orlando traded
Webber