McGrady to Celtics??

I got this off the Celtics newsgroup, no author had signed their name. The
only thing is I don't think we should trade Walker in the deal. Maybe
Anderson and Fortson or Battie, McCarty? JUst and idea.

Tony

There are rumors flying here in Toronto that Tmac might get shipped to
Boston in a sign and trade.  The Celtic players that will be sent packing
are Antoine Walker and Kenny Anderson.  The Raptors want both these players
for Tmac, and apparently will not take less.  Would you guys make this deal
if you were Pitino.