The C's Will Draft ______ And I'm Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is

I know whom the C's are drafting. And I'm willing to put the money,
where my mouth is. If I guess wrong at this, there will be no posts
or messages from me until January 1, 2001. That's how sure I am, that
with the 11th pick or somewhat lower in the draft (say in the 11 - 23
range), the Celtics will select _____________. Now, if they trade
up in the draft, say by dealing Pierce or draft choices to take
Darius Miles (or the next "Garnett" as Michael Jordan calls him),
then of course all bets are off.

But if they're stay somewhere between 11 and 20, THE BOSTON CELTICS
WILL DRAFT: PIPINO CUERVERTIES, the 7-6 center from the Bolivian
national
team, that no one is suppose to know about, and whom they've had in for
secret workouts.

I'm just kidding. It's Ernest Brown, who they're currently making
goo-goo eyes towards at the pre-draft camp, and whom has a great deal of
talent
and irresponsibilities. He's a bigger version of Battie with lots of
baggage and a nomadic basketball lifestyle with many stops and
many children. But he's got talent in his 6-11, 235 pound frame.
Just hope they can keep him focused on the court. Something, they
haven't
accomplished with Battie.
Ray