Mihm...falling fast?

So now, I guess everybody's starting to be convinced about Mihm's an
overrated tall man.  I was one of the skepticals about this kid because I've
seen 4-5 Longhorns games the past season and didn't get impressed with him.
I was more impressed with his fiery teammate named Gabe Monuoke(2/3 position
and plays like a Vince Carter).

Well, maybe it's just smokescreen but according to pre draft camps Mihm is
not impressive and just simply a tall ordinary player (another Koncak,
McIlvane, or Ostertag coming out)

Jaims