Competition

We have to again realize the Lakers are the team to beat for the next  5 years. Shaq is dominant, Kobe explosive.  You need a big body at the 5 spot, or someone with some outside shooting ability, accompanied by a scoring 4. A defensive shot blocker wouldn't hurt. Does VP meet these criteria ? Maybe some with some work.

AW is a plus at the 4 spot
Pierce fairly comparable at the 2
If we could get a slashing scoring 3, or 2 moving Pierce to the 3, we could be competitive.

Demarr Johnson, Cory Alexander and Quentin Richardson probably best fit the mold, unless we move the pick for a veteran.

I still would like to see Anderson for Doug Christie

Then Fortson for a Croshere (looked good in game 1) , Rueben Patterson (defensive 3 ), Kerry Kittles, Eddie Robinson ? Stojakovic ? Othella Harrington ?

Signing Derek Anderson, Amaechi or Foyle as a FA would be nice additions.