RE: How about this?

>I wouldn't displace Antione for this guy.
>
>Adam Litchy

I'm only guessing, but I think you move Antoine to the 3 once you acquire
Grant. I still think Antoine becomes perfectly acceptable at small forward
with a player like Grant at the 4. Concerning Grant this year: I've always
thought that 98-99 was a fluke, a carreer year "on offense" for the guy
that will never be repeated. However...Brian Grant is still good enough to
dominate most 4's in the East on the boards and at the defensive end. He is
just what this team needs, especially if Pots remains at center. If
Portland is willing, you make this trade immediately.

Paul M.