Blazers/Finals

"I believe that Mike Dunleavy failed greatly in making
the necessary switches" The killer to me was taking
out Steve Smith when he hit like 4/5 and a bunch of
3s. Then, put him in later when he was stale. Don't
know why Da Pip was lauching 3s late; he is no Jordan.
Sooner he learns that, the better off one of the "50
greatest" players will be. I want to know why Joe
Lkein was not activated for the players. Surely,
Dunleavy needed another 6 to hack-a-shaq every game.
The bottom line is NBA and NBC want to make Kobe the
next star (They tried with Vince, but his team stinks)
and there is NO way the refs and David Stern were
going to allow the Portland misfits and their dreads
on the national stage with the tattoos, etc, when they
have Kobe and Shaq. Period. Anyone like the Sabonis
foul out, and the non call on Shaq hooks on the
offensive end and the critical elbow on the next to
last defensive drive?

Oh and Greg about Brian Shaw...all the credit he gave
Bird and crew for showing him how to be a pro, etc was
that before or after he bolted for Italy? He is a
punk, just like Fox. Lakers WILL win it all...wow this
sports year stinks.

Done venting...thanks for your patience