RE: Out Foxed!

Not to be too critical to my good friend Bentz here, but I truly don't think Phil put Mr. Williams up to anything, though Phil certainly is capable of it. Phil did nothing but bitch about some supposed hack by Scottie that should have had him thrown out of the last game. Even if he had nothing to do with condoning at least Rick's behavior, he should have taken him by the neck and kicked him out of the game himself. If he is the Zenmaster and a professional he should have done nothing less. Watching and doing nothing as the coach is as disgusting as actually being a party to the fiasco.

Again Rick has done the same thing in this playoff alone and gotten not a slap from anyone, short of the 2 T's and an early shower.  I believe completely that he is frustrated that he is not more of a cog in the great Faker machine and he is going to make a name of himself one way or another. He spent too much time around Rodman, another actor wannabe. He can't stand being second fiddle in his own home, and with the kid having her skills he will be 3rd in no time flat.  The key word is frustrated. He keeps pulling out his old Penthouse mags and seeing the wifey in the flesh is probably more than he can handle. Given her recent condition is probably as close to her as he is going to get.

As Collins noted last night, Dunleavy could probably kick Rick's ass if he needed too. That I would pay to watch. Maybe Rick has been learning too much during his Oz tapings about the ways of the criminal world.  At this rate he will be there without any cameras present.

He is a punk pure and simple and now bleeds Faker purple blood. At least B Shaw gave credit this morning on Inside Stuff to Larry and his Celtics teammates when entered the league in making into the professional player that he tries to be.  Congrats Brian, good riddance Rick.

Go Blazers!!!!!!!!!!

>>>Rick Fox's role last night was despicable, even for the NBA.  What is
worse is
that the "great" Phil Jackson put him in with instructions to try and
get
Scottie either hurt or kicked out of the game 7.  Rick should have told
Phil to
stick it.  It shows how desperate the Lakers are.  I wonder if the NBA
will
dictate that the Lakers win on Sunday?  If it is left up to the teams, I
am not
sure that they can.

The NBA should look at such obvious thuggery and take action.  If not,
it should
just change it's name to WWF and make Phil the commissioner.

It is sad to see a seemingly nice person and team player like Fox
reduced to
such a role.  And btw, he better watch it, Dunleavy might take him out!
He
ain't no PJ!!!

Jaims wrote:

> That's a good one, Greg.  Man, I was surprised myself when I saw this
former
> green acted like a cheap role player.  Maybe, you're right, Greg,
maybe he
> ain't getting any from his wife lately and he'd rather bang and slap
around
> inside the court instead.
>
> later, dude.
>
> Jaims

LA for
> cripes sake. Call up Hugh or Charlie to get Heidi's hot line number.
> >
> > Anyone else remember Fox in that Phoenix game, coming in mid-fourth
> quarter and proceeding to get thrown out in just a couple of lack of
action?
> He clearly was trying to do the same thing again tonight. If he wants
to act
> like Rambis he is going to have to get some black rimmed glasses.
> >
> > Apparently Dunleavy was asking Rick if he wanted to buy some naked
photos
> of his wife; oh he forgot everyone has naked photos of HIS wife.
Mighty

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net