Re: TSN celtics report

Jerome Moisu worries me. If they get another undedicated dog like
Battie, this team will be even more screwed. I'd rather have Big O2
or Monster Man Tsakalidis. Moisu is the type of player who will
either hit it big or be cap-wasting junk, and the C's have enough
of those types. And it's not surprising, his coach thinks he's got
more upside than anyone in the draft. These college coaches are
con men deluxe. Look at Pitino...
Ray

--- Joshua Ozersky <jozersky@stny.rr.com> wrote:
> Boston Celtics
> Team Report posted JUNE 1, 2000
>
> By TSN correspondent
> Peter May
> Boston Globe
<snipped because my mail reader chopped it up>