Let's hope Pitino can get Mercer

With the Nets not getting their injury exceptions for Kittles and Williams,
it looks like Mercer's options are signing with either Chicago or Boston.

That is also barring a sign and trade sending him elsewhere.

Although Chicago may offer him near the max, I still think there is a
possibility of him coming to Boston.

I'm really praying of it.  The C's really need to add someone this summer,
and he could be the person, otherwise, we'll probably only get a backup
point and whatever Fortson brings us, if anything.

Josh