Riley shows us how its done

It seems that Riley got the best end of this deal, AGAIN. He does lose a
solid rebounder, PF in Brown. Mashburn can contribute but is on his way down
and will be a free agent in a year. But Riley gets back one of the best
around two guards in the league in Jones. He also gets Ricky Jones, who I
think can be a real player. Mason can be a headache but I'm sure he will
conform under Riley. Riley just sits, bids his time, recruits everyone until
the right deal comes along. He had cap clearing free agency in his back
pocket for next year if it didn't work out.

You see, this is a long range plan with a couple options. What is our long
range plan--wait until our youngsters grow up?...

DJessen33