Can ron help us?

Here is an idea that I have been tossing around in my head for a while.
Will having Ron Mercer back on the team help us win more games?

We won more games the year after he left than the year when he, PP, AW,
and Kenny were all playing together.  I have been trying to figure out why
and can only think that he likes to shoot before passing.

I would love to see Ron come back and anchor the second team as a scoring
machine.  He comes off the screen like no-one in the league and would be
an asset!

Hopefully Chicago gets Rice and Jones, leaving Mercer to come back to the
Wildcats.

Neal