Re: Possible 4 Way trade Now

>I really like the sound of that trade, but I really doubt the Clippers will
>do it.
>
>Why would they want to take on Kenny's contract?

I agree. Kenny's last chance was with Portland. He had every chance to take
a good team and make it better, to actually distribute the ball to players
who could score, and he refused. Portland was the perfect place for Kenny,
and he blew it. Everybody around the league knows what Kenny can do, and
what he refuses to do, and everybody knows he's overpaid. I'm not sure a #1
makes up for all of Kenny's negatives in a trade, and I really doubt that
you get Maggette and Anderson for Kenny's nagatives and what is probably a
#10 pick...but then again, they're the Clippers. In any case, I just think
that the Celtics need to add a real talent in any trade scenario to make
Kenny and his salary palatable.

Paul M.