Re: Possible 4 Way trade Now

I don't want any part of a 7 year contract for a role player that has not
really proven himself.

Tariq, Nuggets agree

An NBA source said free-agent guard Tariq Abdul-Wahad and the Nuggets
negotiated a seven-year contract in Utah on Friday night, pending owner
approval.

Free agents can't sign until Tuesday. Abdul-Wahad said Thursday night he
planned to re-sign with Denver, and not being involved in a sign-and-trade
deal.

The 6-foot-6, 223-pounder, who was traded Feb. 1 from Orlando to Denver,
averaged 11.4 points and 4.8 rebounds last season. A native of France, he
missed 22 of the season's final 23 games because of a wrist injury that
required surgery. He began playing competitively last week.

"I made the commitment to stay, and they made the commitment to have me
here," Abdul-Wahad said. "I hope that it is going work out. I've got a lot
of work to do to get better and help the team. I'm happy and excited about
the situation."

We should stop wasting time and concentrate on Anderson not Wahad. Anderson
is gone from the Clippers so they should try and improve their team instead
of just letting him walk. If they can't do a sign and trade would he choose
San Antonio over the C's for the exception ?

The Clippers also have Odom,  Magette, Nesby,  & Miles all possibly best
suited for the 3 spot. it would be nice to get say Magette and Anderson  in
a swap  for Kenny Anderson &  next years #1. I am comfortable moving that
for a good young talent. Unless we really tank it next year this pick will
be in the 10-15 range.

We could then sign a Bimbo Coles, Mark Jackson or Pepe Sanchez to distribute
the ball to the high powered offense.

VP/Battie
Walker/Moiso
Pierce/Magette