Re: Finals bound?

Amen on both counts Amy! All the Tariq Abdul Wahads and Austin Crosheres in
the world don't put this team in the same ballpark with the elite teams in
the league. A few of us have been saying it for a while now-this team needs
a complete overhaul. And no, I don't like Tariq for 5 years/$25 mill,
especially when it costs a lottery pick as well. I'm no Cheaney fan, but I
don't see a huge difference between the two-at least not a $25 mill/lottery
pick difference.

Mark