Finals bound?

"The Celtics don't match up with the Lakers and Spurs?
What are they, the Clippers?  The Celts match up very
well except for the center spot" -- Too bad we don't
play these slouches 41 games a year each! This has to
be the most humorous thing I've read on this thread
this week. I don't know what games everyone else here
is watching, but I saw the Lakers and Spurs manhandle
the C's last season. I especially enjoyed the Tim
Duncan show the night before Thanksgiving, which gave
me a reason to remind myself of how thankful I was
about the '97 ping-pongs...not. The sooner
management/ownership/fans realize we are closer to the
bottom than to the top and that we are in need of
surgery, not a bandaid, the better off we will all be

"``They really like me. They like my game. I like
their coach. I'm not difficult. How can you be
difficult if the Boston Celtics want you to play for
their team. It's like the Yankees. Ultimately, it's
going to
 turn (around) for Boston.'' >>
I love this kid.
Thndrblt31" -- Yeah, but do you love him $5 mil/ 5
years?

Thanks again Jim for the Duck info!