Demand Croshere and Bender for Walker

Just a thought.

I can see why the Pacers would really like Walker. First, they have an
exception that they have to use by August 1 or they lose it. Second. Walker
would be perfect for a veteran team like the Pacers. They have a guy who can
knock melon heads like Walker in Davis. They have a Dream teamer in Miller.
They have a veteran point guard who has seen it all in Jackson. They just
need something they give them another step up against the Lakers. Walker
provides all of that. He has an intense desire to win. He can pass. He can
score. He can rebound. He can do it all but yet he can be a  punk. That is
why he is perfect for the Pacers and terrible for the Celtics. It is too bad
the Celtics don't have these kind of Pacer players and all we needed was a
Walker type of player. That is the way it used to be.

However, to get it done, I would demand Croshere and Bender. Croshere didn't
start and Bender may not contribrute for a couple more years. The Pacers have
another good year and maybe more if Walker can get his role set by the Pacer
veterans. I think you have to look at what the Pacers are looking at instead
of what we are looking at. Maybe I am overestimating Walker. Maybe not...

DJessen33