The more I think about it.....

The more I think about the 3 way, the more I dislike
it. My reasons are:

1) Losing that no.1, when all indicators are next
year's draft is a good one (I think also Denver's going
to the lottery too)

2) Losing Barros' 5mil salary is good (at last!), but
we are going to start again with Tariq's 4mil per year
for at least the next 6 years. (I think playing the
same role, cheaney is cheaper and shorter at
2mil/3year)

3) I think Barros can bring a late no.1 himself, come
the Feb trading dateline - for teams clearing cap space
or playoff bound teams going over the hump

I think we are over paying considering Barros for
Herren and no.1 for Tariq.