Re: MELONHEAD

1. Typo my mistake.  supposed to be "blind" just like
all Antoine supporters are.
2. hmmm, they all contributed to teams that had better
records than the Celts, they all have fewer turnovers
than Walker, they all probably have better FG% than
Walker, they all are younger than Walker and are
putting up better numbers than Walker did at their
age.
Any other questions?
3. If you read my post, I said ANYONE.  Because they
will take smarter shots and have fewer turnovers.

I think it's funny that what you are saying about
giving Walker another chance has been said the at the
end of every season.  I didn't care what he did his
first two seasons but last season was supposed to be
his year.  Kobe has been in the league as long as
Walker and look what he's doing individually.  Duncan
already has a title and he's been in the league fewer
years.  Walker has improved very little in his 4 years
and I think it's pure denial on Antoine supporters to
still want him here.  Not only is he subpar for a
superstar, look at his attitude.  Last season he
didn't even go to training camp because he thought
himself "a veteran All-Star" and veteran all stars
don't go to camp.  That's why he showed up for opening
day overweight and overrated.  As for being an
All-Star, every Antoine supporter seems to forget that
he wasn't voted on the team that year by the fans.  He
was the coach's pick to make that team which means the
rest of the country thinks he stinks too.  And who was
that coach who picked Walker on the team?  Larry Bird.
 Walker has had 4 years to mature and he hasn't done
it.  Time to move on and get a real player.

Will you be saying that Walker should be on the team 5
years from now when the team is still lottery bound?