Re: Walker has a huge melon on his shoulders...

>From: Ryan Lee <rlee_at_channing@yahoo.com>
>
>Trade Walker period.

How about we give him another year?  You can't trade him now, anyway, being
over the cap, and with him being a base year compensation player.  Next year
he won't be.  One more year, and if it doesn't work, dump Pitino, dump
Walker, dump whoever you want.

I really hope they keep both of those first rounders for next year.  Wahad
just doesn't seem worth it.  And, just how good is Chris Herren, anyway?
What happened to all the Bimbo Coles talk?  Have we reverted back to
Haywoode Workman?

Oh, by the way.  Walker's not a deadbeat dad.  He supports his daughter.
That was cheap.

Jim