Walker has a huge melon on his shoulders...

Trade Walker period.  Enough talk about trading Kenny
or Barros or Cheaney.  Walker should be the first to
go.  That guy is a cancer on the team.  The moment
Walker was made captain I was telling all you guys
that he was and will always be an overrated bum but
all you guys dogged me (especially that Mishra fool).
3 losing seasons later you guys are only starting to
see that Walker is not all that.  How much more damn
proof do you stupid people need to see that Walker is
not the future of the Celts?  How many more turnovers
and bricked shots must "Melonhead" make to show you
that he needs to go?  Sure Walker has decent numbers
but even Calbert Cheaney would have the same numbers
(scoringwise) if he took as many shots as Walker.  As
for trading Kenny, you people are abso-freakin-lutely
crazy for thinking that.  He is a bit overpriced
considering he is past his prime but that guy gets the
job done.  He distributes the ball, penetrates, and
scores his 15 a game.  He's the conventional point
guard this team has needed since DJ retired.  I rate
Kenny up there with Tiny, DJ, and even Cousy in terms
of Celtics backcourt leadership.  Oooh Kenny disrupts
the team because he happened to butt heads with Walker
last season.  If you were more experienced and
skillful and you were being told what to do by a half
hack nonathletic power foward, you'd be butting heads
with Walker too.  As for Pierce and Kenny arguing,
please tell me that none of you have seen Paul's
crappy shot selection this past season.  Pierce is
super talented (although his handle is suspect) but
he's been learning the wrong things from that
pumpkinheaded overweight deadbeat dad Walker.  I
thought Pierce's shooting and passing were more
efficient in his rookie year than last season.  He put
up some really stupid shots last year and I don't
blame Kenny for getting pissed at Pierce.  So go
ahead, trade Kenny and see where this team will end
up.  Trade Walker and up is where this team is going.