Re: Is Wahad the flavor of the day?

eh, flavor of the day or not, Wahad is a solid player.
 It's players like Wahad and Adrian Griffin that will
carry this team.  With Walker and Pierce taking all
the shots, we need good defenders who are team players
on offense to complement them.  Trading for Wahad
would be  a good move.  It's not fair to compare him
to Cheaney.  At any rate, Wahad can mix with players
like Walker and Pierce.  We don't need anymore
chemistry disrupting Ron Mercers around pissing his
teammates around with his ball-hogging.