RE: Today's Thoughts.

Not to sound offensive, but are you on drugs?  There is no way Webber is
coming to Boston with Antoine and Pierce still on the roster.  In fact,
Sactown wouldn't trade Webber straight up for Walker and Pierce and neither
would any sane GM.  Webber might be top 3.  With shaq out of the way, Webber
might have been the MVP last year.  Forston for Spree doesn't work under the
cap rules.  I think that has been posted before.  Hey, no harm in wishful
thinking but your scenario is not possible.