Re: BSG Says 3 Way Deal Won't Happen

Well, this is better than the usual Pitino deal, though I'm hesitant
(Pitino's not) with the quality of players available to trade away any of
next year's
picks. And I still hold out some hope they can do a Fortson to Orlando
for Mercer deal. Maybe with Ben Wallace gone, the Magic can promise
a starting job for Danny Boy.

I will say that Wahad and Herren certainly fit into Pitino's system,
and there's hope that local product Herren could supplant Anderson
by mid-season.
Ray