Re: more summer ramblings

>From: Gregory Hurst <gh18@juno.com>
>
>I do not see Blount making a major contribution during the season as a
>starter.  I would love to see him and mioso brought along slowly without
>the consideration of the pressure of starting.  They both can block shots
>and probably will be the in the five spot during  the press to alter
shots.

I don't see Blount as a starter, either -- or, I should say, I
wouldn't expect him, too. since I haven't since him play, and won't
until the preseason.  It's just that, if he can contribute at all,
instead of languishing on the bench, it'll be welcome.  Some of the
last few big men that came through town have been disappointing (the
Eric Rileys of the world, John Thomas, et al.).  I wonder if Moiso
and Blount will be in the game together?  If Pitino mass substitutes
again, will we see a "second unit" that has both in the post?  I
guess Battie fits in there somewhere, but doesn't the 11th man on the
roster get minutes?  Maybe Blount is that 11th man.

Regards,

Bill