Re: Celtics stats for Boston - Philadelpha game on 7/20

That's a great point about the Walker-Vitaly tandem, Jim. And assuming Toine
isn't going anywhere (dangerous assumption) and that he is the starting PF
on opening night, then I agree that something will be done with Vitaly. It's
very possible he could be traded, although I think the more likely scenario
has him coming off the bench. I would be surprised if we see many minutes
this year when at least one of the Blount/Moiso/Battie trio isn't in the
game for their shot-blocking and challenging abilities.

I also agree that this team desperately needs an upgrade at point, and I
honestly believe this will be Pitino's chief focus come Aug. 1-trading for
an upgrade at PG. He has made strides elsewhere and seems to be close to
adding a swingman (Mercer of Wahad). The last piece is the point. The
question is, what is out there?

Mark