RE: Celtics stats for Boston - Philadelpha game on 7/20

I guess I just inferred that you were making an issue of Moiso's tendency to
foul, while disregarding Fortson's, in an effort to support your positions
that Pitino a) should re-sign Fortson and b) should not have drafted Moiso.

It just seems you will use or ignore the foul problems of both players to
support your feelings that Pitino is making a mistake (in regard to both
players). I know you and others on the list probably think I'm crazy, but I
think Pitino is actually getting it right this offseason by going after
players that fit his style of play. He started to fail when he tried to
change what he does best, or do what he does best with players that aren't
capable of pulling it off. I still think this team needs a major trade to
make a big leap, but the small additions to this point (Moiso, Blount) and
possible additions (Mercer or Wahad) are moves in the right direction.

The short answer, Joe, is I probably inferred too much from a harmless
observation on your part, partly because I applied it in the context of your
professed dislike of Pitino. No hard feelings, I hope.

Mark