if Mercer sings and......

Can you imagine if Mercer signs with the C's. Walker comes in and in shape, and Moiso is the real deal the way it looked at the Shaws league? check this out:

Pot    Blount   Battie
Walker  Moiso   McCarty
Pierce Griffin  Williams
Mercer Cheaney  Griffin
Anderson Barros

That team legitamately goes 9 deep. I find cheaney, E Williams, and Mccarty as being filers. But think about an in shape Walker, a hungry Mercer, a year older Pierce, an inside presence coming off the bench in Moiso, and the steady Grifin. Not to mention Barros is instant offense. for the first time in awhile I could actually see good things out of this team. Especially if Blount is 6 fouls and some d.

Derek