Re: Celtics stats for Boston - Indiana game

On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 12:31:17AM +0200, Joe Hironaka wrote:
> CBA MVP Silas Mills packed 9 points and 5 fouls into 13 minutes of PT, but there
> is no second coming of Adrian Griffin in sight.

Yeah, and I remember reading quotes last year about how impressive Griffin
was during the summer games.  This year, I'm not seeing that high of praise
for any of the players (including Moiso).

> For those who watched the game, who did Moiso deliver his 19 cans of whupass on? I
> hope it was Jonathan Bender or another legitimate NBA-caliber big man.

Well, looking at the box score, I have to say that Bender burned us pretty
bad.  Played 21 minutes, scored 20 points (6-13 FG, 8-8 FT).

Francis