Re: BSG's Take

In a message dated 7/19/00 12:52:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bob@pointofchoice.com writes:

<< As for Moiso, he confirmed all of my suspicions: great athlete, very
 fluid, nice little jump hook, runs the floor well... and he
 disappears for huge chunks at a time. We already have a guy like
 that, too (Tony Battie). Moiso should have dominated yesterday's game
 and he seemed happy just drifting along and trying hard in little
 spurts. >>

To me it looked like Moiso was trying the whole time, but his teammates just
did not get him involved.  I agree that he could have dominated this game if
given the chance.

Thndrblt31