No Subject

>>>We beat Atlanta 79-77. Haywoode Workman and Jerome Allen split time =
at the point, both played=20
pretty well against Jason Terry and Scoonie Penn. JaRon Rush and Kris =
Clack played off-guard,=20
and I was surprisingly impressed with Clack's play. He seemed to be a =
lot bigger and tougher=20
than Rush, although it seemed like Rush didn't get enough chances to =
show what he could do. Silas Mills and Rodney Elliot both played well, =
Randell Jackson was mediocre. Mark Blount didn't score a lot, but he =
seemed to be a capable big man on both ends of the court. Kevin =
Salvadori=20
was less than spectacular. Battie didn't dress out, I don't know what =
the story with that is. And our pick Jerome Moiso played just as he was =
supposed to: a great athlete with a lot of=20
upside. He had some pretty good post moves too. I don't remember anyone =
else playing, and I=20
haven't seen the boxscores, but those were my humble observations...=20

odie=20
<<<<

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01BFF03A.BBBDA2C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From the ESPN Message =
Board:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt;&gt;&gt;We beat Atlanta 79-77. =
Haywoode Workman=20
and Jerome Allen split time at the point, both played <BR>pretty well =
against=20
Jason Terry and Scoonie Penn. JaRon Rush and Kris Clack played =
off-guard,=20
<BR>and I was surprisingly impressed with Clack's play. He seemed to be =
a lot=20
bigger and tougher <BR>than Rush, although it seemed like Rush didn't =
get enough=20
chances to show what he could do. Silas Mills and Rodney Elliot both =
played=20
well, Randell Jackson was mediocre. Mark Blount didn't score a lot, but =
he=20
seemed to be a capable big man on both ends of the court. Kevin =
Salvadori=20
<BR>was less than spectacular. Battie didn't dress out, I don't know =
what the=20
story with that is. And our pick Jerome Moiso played just as he was =
supposed to:=20
a great athlete with a lot of <BR>upside. He had some pretty good post =
moves=20
too. I don't remember anyone else playing, and I <BR>haven't seen the =
boxscores,=20
but those were my humble observations... <BR><BR>odie=20
<BR>&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01BFF03A.BBBDA2C0--