Re: In response to Kevin and John.

In a message dated 7/13/00 4:28:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
celticpride@iwon.com writes:

<< John, I do not believe the Clippers would trade Odom for Pierce.  Would
you?  I know I wouldn't.  I love Pierce's game, but he is not an improvement
over Odom.  They are both very good players.  They both have many talents.
Odom was the only rookie with more than one triple-double (he had 3), and is
always level-headed and compassionate. >>

Clippers owner turned down the 76ers offer of Allen Iverson for Lamar Odom
straight up on draft day after turning down a previous offer of Iverson for
both Odom and the 3rd pick.  He will stay a Clipper at least until his own
free agency.  And they will need him since Darius Miles will take a while to
become a solid NBA player.

Thdnrblt31