Kevin, did you say you believe EJ or TMac might sign for the exception in Miami?  Not any time soon, buddy, for any reason.  John, I do not believe the Clippers would trade Odom for Pierce.  Would you?  I know I wouldn't.  I love Pierce's game, but he is not an improvement over Odom.  They are both very good players.  They both have many talents.  Odom was the only rookie with more than one triple-double (he had 3), and is always level-headed and compassionate.  Those attributes in a player with that kind of talent doesn't leave the grasp of Elgin Baylor for an even trade unless Odom doesn't want to be around.  Odom might feel that way in a season or two from now (even good, loyal players feel that way soon when with the Clippers.  It has something to do with Sterling's lack of commitment to excellence.), but he doesn't feel that way at the moment.  I'm really hoping Pitino doesn't trade Walker in order to get Croshere.  Croshere is mediocre, at best, against the top forwards.  Walker does a great job.  Pitino should stay with Walker.  I think Antoine is getting rather sick of losing.  He's inspired to get in great shape.  Croshere is a great sixth man, not an all-star like Antoine.

iWon.com       http://www.iwon.com     why wouldn't you?