Re: David Vanterpool

In a message dated 7/10/00 11:46:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
OzerskyJA@cmog.org writes:

<< Vanterpool, also a league newcomer, notched his first Player of the Week
 award of the year. [3/27/00]The 6-foot-5, 205-pound product of St.
 Bonaventure ('95) averaged 16.5 points, 12 rebounds, 14 assists and two
 steals per game. Vanterpool recorded the CBA's first triple-double (16
 points, 14 rebounds and 16 assists) of the season on Mar. 24 and added a
 second (17 points, 10 rebounds and 12 assists) the following night in
 helping the Sun Kings to a 2-0 record for the week. >>

Or I could be wrong about Mills.  Both he and Vanterpool have been watched by
the Celtics for a while, so either could possibly make the team.  Vanterpool
has the size of Alvin Williams and probably more talent.  His first
triple-dub is impressive albeit it is in the CBA.  I can't wait to watch him
play at Shaw's to see if he has some point guard intangibles.

Damn, this is making me think of Andre Miller... *sigh*

Thndrblt31