Re: Fortson Turns C's Down, Says Trade Me To The Knicks

This is correct. Most teams with cap room probably are not interested in
Fortson, so for him to get some decent money he will have to agree to a sign
and trade very similar to Lorenzen Wright last year.  He was going to sign
with the Lakers for the exception, which probably would have been a real
good move career wise for him,  then went for the dough and forced a move to
the Hawks for 2-3 times the money.

Fortson to GS in a deal for Vonteego Cummings and Foyle would help us.

I am not sure I like the Knick deal although Childs are been fairly steady
and is a good 3 point threat. I could live with him at the point if we got a
decent 2, 3 or 4 like a Doug Christie, or young point  like Dooling or
Vonteego Cummings for Anderson in a package. If we could have got John
Wallace or Donnell Harvey out of the Knicks that would have been better.

Fortson for a Ben Wallace,  Bo Outlaw or John Amaechi would be a good deal
for both sides.

.