No Subject

> > (of
> > BSG's Walker trade speculations), I said that I doubted anyone else on
the
> > list had any objections to it.  A couple of people, however, did make
the
> > point that, while they had no objection to the information Josh was
> > posting, they did think Josh could edit his postings more selectively
> > get rid of extraneous links, etc., that add nothing but take up
bandwith.
> > I can go along with that.  I would like to say, however, that one can
make
> > a point without resorting to the level of nastiness that seems to be
the
> > hallmark of almost every post submitted to this list by Mr. Odegaard.

I've got news for you all...
I have had Greg and his wife write nasty emails to me several times.Why oh
why is he not thrown off this list?
Everybody else is great.
And Josh,I really felt badly the way Greg ranted at you,heck,couldn't he
have shown a little more class?

He is positively nasty.

I am fully prepared to see another nasty post regarding this email,but I
thought I should stand my ground for what I believed in.

To tell you the truth,I would like to post more..
but it is ALWAYS followed up by a combo of public whipping and then
personal attacks.

I really question why he is here.