RE: Please, Rick, have something up your sleeve!

No deals involving FAs can "go down" until August, right?  Although I do
think they can do better than Childs.  And these leaks never end up being
the final deal, do they?  I'm encouraged that it looks like the Celtics can
at least get around the BYC issues surrounding a Fortson sign-and-trade.

Jim