Re: I Like BSG's Chicago Trade The Best

Cecil Wright wrote:

> Certainly would be amongst the weakest rebounding teams in history IMHO.
> Arnold Auerbach says that you can't win unless you can rebound the
> basketball.  Fortson has shown he can rebound but has not proven that he can
> stay on the court without quickly getting in trouble.

Except, at the end of the year, when Pitino finally gave him playing
time.  I think its more a factor of Pitino than Fortson as regards his
court time.

>  Mercer will score but
> cancels his points by playing shabby D.

Have you watched Toine play? Same shabby D.

>  All draft choices are crapshoots.

True, but not everyone turns out to be snake eyes.
Generally it's a gradation of poor to average to very
good to great amongst the choices.

> Croshere played pretty well but so did Bananaboy the year before we got him.

Croshere has shown a lot more than Knight.

> Gimme the role players.
>
> Cecil

Gimme two high lottery picks in next year's draft and cap
space, and I'll rebuild the team into a contender to
face the mighty Magic in three years.
Ray