Keep Walker

Thank you very much for that informed article on the Celtics, but I really don't want to see Walker go.  After reading articles in the Herald and Globe this summer, it seems like Walker is finally committed to getting in shape.

Yes he may have a big contract, but if he could put up the numbers he did a few years ago (20pts 10 Rebs) we'd be well off.  Walker is our leader (as Greg said) and without him, where would we be.

I'd much rather have Walker than Croshere and a small-tier free agent.

Josh