DJ chat at SI

Hi.

found this DJ chat on SI. I have deleted some unrelated to the C's. For full transcript, go to http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/your_turn/news/2000/06/23/chatreel_johnson/

best part is when someone asked what's wrong with the Cs, DJ answered with "I follow them, but if you are in the inner structure, you do not know. They have a great coach and players, but they have to put that together...."

makes you think DJ, Red, Russel can't be wrong on the same thing (Pitino) , can they? Maybe we can't see the truth from the "outside".

Clippers coach talks past and present

CNNSI Host: Welcome to today's NBA chat with Dennis Johnson.
Welcome Coach Johnson. Thanks for joining us.
Dennis Johnson: Thanks for having me!