RE: Jerkey Red article

Look folks clearly Jerkey Red doesn't own a clue, can't rent a clue and wouldn't know a clue if it bit him in the rear end. The stats mistake is inexcusable for a so called "journalist", and maybe worse for our "list" hack, who clearly lived up to his name today; Wrong Way Ray. Those who choose to prop of this "source", should check their reputation at the door. The grievous error got past him, no big surprise.

Take it all with a grain of salt, especially most what I have to say........